Online Training for ILTA Members
Legal Innovation and Technology Online Courses Now Available to ILTA Members
As a member of the International Legal Technology Association (ILTA), you are invited to enroll in Suffolk Law’s Legal Innovation and Technology Certificate program. The Certificate is a first-of-its-kind online program consisting of six courses designed to prepare legal professionals to work more effectively and efficiently in a rapidly changing legal marketplace. The heralded program is ideal for legal professionals who are dedicated to preparing their firms and organizations, and themselves, for the future.
Watch Our Informational Webinars
- Prepare Yourself for the Changing Legal Marketplace (ILTA Members Info-Session) (featuring Gabe Teninbaum and ILTA Staff)
- Process Improvement and Legal Project Management (featuring Catherine Alman MacDonagh)
- 21st Century Legal Services (featuring Jordan Furlong)
- The Business of Delivering Legal Services (featuring Mary E. Juetten)
- Design Thinking for Legal Professionals (featuring Margaret Hagan)
- Certificate Program Overview (featuring Gabe Teninbaum)
- Terms start in May, September, and January.
- You may enroll in individual courses or complete all six course to earn the full certificate.
- Each course requires a 10-week commitment.
- Course content consists of online video lectures, discussion board activities, knowledge checks, and outside reading.
- Coursework will require approximately two to five hours per week and can be completed at a time of your convenience (you just need a connection to the internet).
- You will have access to course instructors via direct messaging and discussion boards inside the LMS.
- You will have full access to all previous weeks’ content as you progress through the course, but you will not be permitted to skip ahead to future weeks’ content.
- You will have access to 24/7 technical support.
The six available courses are: Legal Operations, Process Improvement & Legal Project Management, 21st Century Legal Services, Design Thinking for Legal Professionals, The Business of Delivering Legal Services, and Legal Technology Toolkit.
ILTA members are eligible for a 10% discount on any or all courses in the program.
- An individual course price is $1,995* ($1,795* with the ILTA discount).
- The cost to register for all six courses to obtain the certificate is $8,995* ($8,095* with the ILTA membership discount).
- If you would like to pursue the certificate but prefer the flexibility to pay for courses individually, you can purchase the first five courses at $1,995* ($1,795* with the ILTA discount) each and we will enroll you in the sixth course at no additional charge (for a total cost of $8,975*).
- * Pricing applies to new applications for students not previously enrolled in the program.
- Contact us for details and pricing questions at email@example.com or 617.209.6449.